Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome!


Hello everyone, and welcome! My name is Carolynn and this is my first "serious" attempt at a blog. And hopefully this time it will stick. I have thought it out more completely than previous attempts and have a pretty clear photo in my mind of what I want to share here. I have enough "clutter" in my head to fill libraries. And people are always telling me that I should start to put down and share what my interests are with others. At the very worst, they will be here for me for prosperity I guess! And at the very best, maybe something of what I put down here will be of some interest to others and they might even find just what they were looking for themselves! Now wouldn't that be cool?! Either way, I hope that it will accomplish something along those lines.

At first, I was just going to dedicate the entire blog to one subject, one of my many interests, but thinking further on it, I decided it would be much more interesting and varied if I keep on adding items to stuff I already have down plus adding new items as the mood moves me. Hopefully, this formula will work out well.

So, without further ado (you can find out a little bit about me from my profile if you so desire!), lets start this ball rolling with what I would like to keep as a regular feature, one I know that I can keep up with daily if I wanted to. And that is my "Favorite Quotes". I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: