Monday, January 5, 2009

Famous Classic Movie Star Quotes - CHARLIE CHAPLIN






"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain"-Charlie Chaplin

"I'd sooner be called a successful crook than a destitute monarch" - Charlie Chaplin

"I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back there if Jesus Christ were President" - Charlie Chaplin

"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot" - Charlie Chaplin

"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk" - Charlie Chaplin

"Actors search for rejection. If they don't get it they reject themselves" - Charlie Chaplin

"All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl" - Charlie Chaplin

"Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference" - Charlie Chaplin

"Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people" - Charlie Chaplin

"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself" - Charlie Chaplin

"I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man" - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even out troubles" - Charlie Chaplin

"Remember, you can always stoop and pick up nothing" - Charlie Chaplin

"The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury" - Charlie Chaplin

"We think too much and feel too little" - Charlie Chaplin


No comments: