Friday, December 12, 2008

Famous Classic Movie Star Quotes - JIMMY STEWART



"If I had my career over again? Maybe I'd say to myself, speed it up a little" - James Stewart

"I'd like to do Harvey again. I did it two years ago with Helen Hayes in New York. It was a joy. I was so glad to do it again because I never thought I did it right the first time" - James Stewart

"When it came to kissing, Harlow was the best" - James Stewart

"Well, I think one of the main things that you have to think about when acting in the movies is to try not to make the acting show" - James Stewart

"I always told Hitch that it would have been better to put seats around the set and sell tickets" - James Stewart

"I sort of got into Westerns...it was a sort of desperation move, really. I had several pictures that didn't go very well, and I just realized that I would have to try something else" - James Stewart

"It was amazing that a play that seems dated in this world...A man whose best friend is a six-foot white rabbit...But it caught on, especially with young people - they surprised me most of all" - James Stewart

"I lasted one night. They said my playing spoiled peoples appetites" - James Stewart

"Frank called me one day and said 'I have an idea for a movie, why don't you come over and I'll tell you?' So I went over and we sat down and he said, 'This picture starts in heaven'. That shook me" - James Stewart

No comments: