Thursday, December 18, 2008

Famous Classic Movie Star Quotes - INGRID BERGMAN




"Be yourself, The world worships the original" - Ingrid Bergman

"Happiness is good health and a bad memory" - Ingrid Bergman

"I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say" - Ingrid Bergman

"I made so many films which were more important, but the only one people ever want to talk about is that one with Bogart" - Ingrid Bergman

"I've gone from saint to whore and back to saint again, all in one lifetime" - Ingrid Bergman

"If you took acting away from me, I'd stop breathing" - Ingrid Bergman

"It is not whether you really cry. It's whether the audience thinks you are crying" - Ingrid Bergman

"Never again! I can see no reason for marriage - ever at all. I've had it. Three times is enough" - Ingrid Bergman

"There are advantages to being a star though - you can always get a seat at a full restaurant" - Ingrid Bergman

"Until 45 I can play a woman in love. After 55 I can play grandmothers. But between those ten years, it is difficult for an actress" - Ingrid Bergman

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous" - Ingrid Bergman

"I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go?" - Ingrid Bergman

No comments: