Sunday, November 30, 2008


I must apologize once again for being a bit slow this week in my blog entries. I have had a number of life's little interruptions and thus have been unable to really devote the time needed to my most favorite hobby (this is it everyone!). After spending the Thanksgiving holiday with family until tonight, I still will be a bit weighed down as I am also planning to move residences this coming week and am really busy with that. I should be in my new home (just across town...), on Wednesday the 3rd and be up and running that same afternoon if all goes according to plan. I hope to publish my next blog entry on Thursday. But who knows what may happen from now until Wednesday morning when they pull the plug! lol. I always have some classic star rolling around in my head just begging to be put down for all to see. So I might be able to squeeze in a bit here and there.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and I wish you all the very best in this Christmas season!

No comments: