Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Famous Quotes from: KATHARINE HEPBURN






"Acting is a nice childish profession - pretending you're someone else and, at the same time, selling yourself." - Katharine Hepburn

"Acting is the most minor of gifts. After all, Shirley Temple could do it when she was four." - Katharine Hepburn

"Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age." - Katharine Hepburn

"Enemies are so stimulating" - Katharine Hepburn

"I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true." - Katharine Hepburn

"I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun." - Katharine Hepburn

"I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be the inferior sex." - Katharine Hepburn

"If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all of the fun." - Katharine Hepburn

"If you want to give up the admiration of thousands of men for the disdain of one, go ahead, get married." - Katharine Hepburn

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katharine Hepburn

"Love has nothing to do with what your are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything." - Katharine Hepburn

"Never complain, Never explain." - Katharine Hepburn

"When I started out, I didn't have any desire to be an actress or to learn how to act. I just wanted to be famous." - Katharine Hepburn

"Why slap them on the wrist with a feather when you can belt them over the head with a sledgehammer" - Katharine Hepburn

"Without discipline, there's no life at all" - Katharine Hepburn

No comments: