Sunday, November 23, 2008

Famous Classic Movie Star Quotes.......TALLULAH BANKHEAD





"I'm as pure as the driven slush" - Tallulah Bankhead

"The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner" - Tallulah Bankhead

"It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time" - Tallulah Bankhead

"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it" - Tallulah Bankhead

"(On seeing a former lover for the first time in years) I thought I told you to wait in the car" - Tallulah Blankhead

"The less I behave like Whistler's mother the night before, the more I look like her the morning after" - Tallulah Blankhead

"There is less than in this than meets the eye" - Tallulah Blankhead

'Cocaine habit-forming? Of course not. I ought to know. I've been using it for years" - Tallulah Bankhead

"Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once" - Tallulah Blankhead

"I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. Thats what I call a liberal education" - Tallulah Bankhead

"They used to shoot Shirley Temple through gauze. They should shoot me through linoleum" - Tallulah Bankhead

"I'd rather be strongly wrong than weakly right" - Tallulah Bankhead

"

No comments: