Monday, October 27, 2008

Famous Classic Movie Star Quotes.......






"If I had my career over again? Maybe I'd say to myself, speed it up a little" - James Stewart

"I always told Hitch that it would have been better to put seats around the set and sell tickets" - James Stewart

" I'd like to do Harvey again. I did it two years ago with Helen Hayes in New York. It was a joy. I was so glad to do it again because I never thought I did it right the first time" - James Stewart

"A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money" - W.C. Fields

"Don't worry about your heart, it will last you as long as you live" - W.C. Fields

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" - W. C. Fields

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food" - W. C. Fields

"I drink, therefore, I am" - W.C. Fields

"I don't p;ay at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me" - Edward G. Robinson

"I know I'm not much on face value, but when it comes to stage value, I'll deliver for you" - Edward G. Robinson

"I had the advantage of reading the book, and when the script was first submitted to me, it was just another gangster story. The east side taking over the west side and all that" - Edward G. Robinson

"In those days I would go for an interview and find myself competing with the other chap who would always be much younger and taller and much more handsome than I" - Edward G. Robinson

"I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn't true" - Katherine Hepburn

"I never lose dight of the fact that just being is fun" - Katherine Hepburn

"I've never realized until lately that woman were supposed to be the inferior sex" - Katherine Hepburn

"If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased" - Katherine Hepburn

"To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you're impotent. She can't wait to disprove you" - Cary Grant

"Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings" - Cary Grant

I think that making love is the best form or exercise" - Cary Grant

"When people tell you how young you look, they are telling you how old you are" - Cary Grant

No comments: