Monday, August 25, 2008

(Special) - Some of the best movie quotes......


" Frankly, My dear, I don't give a damn..." - Gone With the Wind 1939

" You don't understand! I coulda had class, I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum which is what I am" - On the WaterFront 1954

" Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore" - The Wizard of Oz 1939

" Here's looking at you kid" - Casablanca - 1942

" All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup!" - Sunset Blvd.- 1950

" Fasten your seatbelts, Its going to be a bumpy night!" - All about Eve 1950

" Rosebud" - Citizen Kane - 1941

" Why don't you come up sometime and see me?" - She Done Him Wrong - 1933

" We'll always have Paris" - Casablance 1942

" It's Alive! It's Alive!" - Frankenstein - 1931

" Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine" - Casablanca 1942

" Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?" - Little Caesar - 1930

" I have always depended in the kindness of others" - A Streetcar Named Desire - 1951

" Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast" - King Kong 32

" Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!" - 42nd Street - 1933

" My mother thanks you, My father thanks you, My sister thanks you, and I thank you!" - Yankee Doodle Dandy - 1942

No comments: