Monday, July 21, 2008

Carolynn's Favorite Quotes


"I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th one will be fought with stones" - Albert Einstein

"What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world" - Albert Einstein

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it's happened" - Dr. Seuss

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde

"When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years" - Mark Twain

"Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting than being one" - Marilyn Monroe

"To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times" - Mark Twain

"If man had created man he would be ashamed of his performance" - Mark Twain

"Life is too important a thing ever to talk seriously about" - Oscar Wilde

"One should either be a work of art or wear a work or art" - Oscar Wilde

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal" - Albert Einstein

"I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen


No comments: